How do I enroll in professional school courses in the new registration system?

The policies and process for enrolling in professional school courses have not changed; add the course to your registration worksheet for zero credit, then during the Add/Drop period complete a “Request to Enroll in a Professional School Course” (aka “Blue Form”) to request permission of the instructor and professional school. If approved, the University Registrar’s Office will award appropriate course credit.

Courses in SOM require an additional request form found on the SOM website.