How do I enroll in professional school courses in the registration system?

Several professional schools register on a different timeline than Yale College. For schools that register later than Yale College you are not able to add their courses to you registration work sheet. In this case, submit a blue form at any time during registration, however, you might not hear whether you are accepted into the course and whether it will count for a full credit until the add/drop period.  See “Request to Enroll in a Professional School Course” (aka “Blue Form”)  on the registration website to request permission of the instructor and professional school. If approved, the University Registrar’s Office will award appropriate course credit.

Courses in SOM do not require a blue form, instead they require a SOM form found on the SOM website.